Sunday, March 8, 2009

rain.

the sky opens and washes away the rubbush of the day. maybe it rains tonight for those that don’t have the strength to cry anymore. the sky cries for us.

my heart aches for you.

ever notice a noise that you never noticed til this moment. but its been present for a long time.

“the phyciatrists would have a field day with you.” that’s what i was told. ha.

i remember how much i don’t know. i don’t know.

its so rough when people see and get to know the ugly parts of me. The parts i don’t even want to know or acknowledge myself.

forgiveness. what a mighty power.

i want to do something for you. what do you need. what do you want.

the war wages stronger today than it has in a while. i feel it. the great battle that is being fought on my behalf. on your behalf. the battle for our thoughts. our time. our energy. our possession. our love. our joy. our devotion. our purity. our health. our courage. our very lives. protection is here. i need to start to pay more attention. it makes a difference when i do. a big difference.

"keep your courage." he said to me as he walked away. things changes that day.

1 comment:

  1. I get so excited when I see you've posted something new. You write beautifuly. I enjoy your solemn tone as late. Oddly enough, it sounds like rain to me. Fitting title.

    ReplyDelete