Saturday, January 17, 2009

feeling.

doing better today. not in a whole lot of pain. thats good. just really sore and uncomfortable. i took the bandage off this morning. i almost passed out. its pretty big. the cut i mean. But I don’t think the scar will be super noticeable. after it heals.

I think not facebooking will bring on more blogging. does blogging have two gs or one?

so here is this kid. i only hang out with him all of four or five times a year. he called to see how it went. i was sleeping so he left a message. “just called to hear all about it. im sure you are sick of talking about. but its good to talk about it.”

you didn’t even call.

i wish i was sick of talking about it.

but everyone dances around actually talking about it. what about the details.

i guess im more interested than you. makes sense. why would you care. im not saying that sarcastically.

anyway. it was nice.

im leaving the house tonight. i cant wait. the brother in law just texted and said he is picking me up when he gets out of work. sweet as.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Joysie ! I went to respond to your FB message to me and I couldn't find you! I was sad!!! So I wrote to Janny-pants and she told me that you're "off" of FB for a while. I feel like you do, sometimes. FB is cool 'cause you can catch up with people that you haven't been able to talk to but it's also kinda' freaky because people are weird sometimes. I just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you and I'm glad you're doing better. I wish I'd known about this all along. I'm not sure what I would have done but I would definitely have been there to support you. Just know that I love you and I'm always here for you if you need anything! When do you move in to your new place? Ok...I'm gonna' run. Love you! <3 - Marjie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the details. I'd love to hear the gory details. The thing I'm always tripping over is the fact that there's a feeling person behind the scientific facts. I don't want to overstep your boundaries, so I tiptoe around unless you're the type who goes, "Hey ,want to see my incision?' Then, Woah, Hey, not the ladies!
    he he

    I miss you! Are you back at classes?

    ReplyDelete